A little taste of our family and things we do. We live in Provo, Utah, love the outdoors, and love to share the things we have tried, made, and accomplished!
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Backpacking to Coyote Gulch
At the beginning of October, Will and I left the girls at my parents house for 3 days, and went on a backpacking trip! It was a lot of fun, and a great way to get to know each other even better, and to have a 'break' from the girls. (more emotional than physical!) We had a great time. Will is going to be making a video that I will add to the blog later, but here are some pictures!
It was so beautiful down there! I hope we can do more backpacking trips in the future. It's a great getaway, and our campsites definitely beat out The Anniversary Inn! (ok, maybe not comfort-wise, but definitely beauty-wise)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment